The pediatric specialists at the CP Center are available to conduct in-home Sensory Places in Natural Spaces assessments, or S.P.I.N.S., to assist in the identification of sensory space for children who:
- Become agitated with loud sounds?
- Require more space within which to move?
- Seek quiet and isolated spaces?
- Engage in repetitive movements or behaviors?
- Struggle with attention and focus?
You have options. Creating sensory places within your home ranges from simple solutions to establishing a dedicated room in which to provide increased stimulation and movement opportunities. All sensory plans are customized to your child’s needs and interests.
For more information on scheduling a S.P.I.N.S. analysis and our fees, contact CP's Intake Specialist at 920-337-1121 extension 1220.
2015 SPINS project: Sensory Safe Room at the Resch Center