All of our children are provided with daily opportunities to learn, play, socialize and have large muscle activity. Weather permitting, the older children visit the Robert Cloud Memorial Playground for Children of All Abilities. On cold and rainy days, the children can spend time in the Adult Day Services' multi-purpose room where there is plenty of room to run, play ball, dance, and have fun. For children 3+, there are opportunities weekly to use the wading pool in the Aquatic Center with their teachers and friends.
There are also opportunities for families to sign their children up for extra-curricular activities during child care programming. These on-site classes are taught by outside professionals. Having these classes on site, allows more family time in the evening! Classes may include:
- Private Swim Lessons (through the Aquatic Center)
- and MORE!
Classrooms are grouped by age:
- Infants, 6 weeks - 12 months
- Toddlers, 12 months - 24 months
- Transition, 24 months - 30 months
- Little Group, 2.5 years - 3.5/4 years
- Big Group, 3.5/4 years - 5 years; includes 4-K programming
- Summer Program: 5 - 8 year olds