Common Paths Early Education & Care provides quality child care and learning opportunities for all children, with and without special needs, in an inclusive, accepting environment. Opportunities abound for children with special challenges to interact with other children, helping all to grow by working, playing, and developing personal relationships with each other, regardless of their abilities. Common Paths feels it is vital that all children experience a typical learning environment as they grow and play together in an inclusive setting. Children are encouraged to interact with peer models, realize potential skills more freely, make new friends, and learn about each other.
Inclusive child care programs have the same basic characteristics as other child care programs:
- All children participate in a social and cooperative learning environment
- Teachers recognize each child's strengths and abilities
- Modifications are made to activities so each child may benefit from participating.
Common Paths is committed to helping all children develop:
- The ability to make decisions and set goals for oneself
- The ability to work with other children and adults in a cooperative way
- The ability to view oneself and others in a positive way
- The ability to appreciate and respect individual similarities and differences
- The ability to reach ones' fullest potential in all areas of development-at one's own pace
- The ability to approach problems in a variety of ways
Licensed for 89 children
Click here to learn more about our child care services.
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday, 6:30am - 5:30pm
Common Paths Early Education & Care is open to the public. For enrollment details contact the Director of Childcare at 920-337-1121 ext. 1216.
Click here to download a brochure.