Inclusive child care programs have the same basic characteristics as other child care programs:
- All children participate in a social and cooperative learning environment
- Teachers recognize each child's strengths and abilities
- Modifications are made to activities so each child may benefit from participating.
Common Paths is committed to helping all children develop:
- The ability to make decisions and set goals for oneself
- The ability to work with other children and adults in a cooperative way
- The ability to view oneself and others in a positive way
- The ability to appreciate and respect individual similarities and differences
- The ability to reach ones' fullest potential in all areas of development-at one's own pace
- The ability to approach problems in a variety of ways
Licensed for 89 children
Click here to learn more about our child care services.
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday, 6:30am - 5:30pm
Common Paths Early Education & Care is open to the public. For enrollment details contact the Director of Childcare at 920-337-1121 ext. 1216.
Click here to download a brochure.