Benefits | Hiring Process
Thank you for your interest in a career at Cerebral Palsy, Inc. We are pleased that you are considering our organization in your career search. Below is a listing of current open positions, along with a job description. If you are ready to join a dynamic, caring, compassionate organization, then come join the team at CP!
Please click on the job title below for additional information for each position and to apply for a position. You will be prompted to supply your contact information, and upload your resume and cover letter along with a completed Employment Application.
The Hiring Process:
- Submit your resume and/or application for a specific position on-line or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Human Resources department, along with the hiring manager, will review all applications and resumes. If we determine you are one of the most qualified candidates for the position, you will be contacted for a phone interview.
- Based upon your qualifications and organizational fit, it will be determined if you will continue in the interview process to an on-site interview.
- During the on-site interview, you will meet with the hiring manager and other member(s) of the team. A second interview may be required depending on the position applied for.
- Job offers will be extended to the most qualified candidate. Job offers will be contingent upon successful passing of a background check and drug screen. Some positions also have contingent physical test requirements.